The Present Culture War
A Biglife Online Event
7pm ET, February 22, 2021
This year, our country will experience some rapid and profound changes to our religious freedoms. Biglife is firmly in the Lord’s hands, but these new government policies raise questions that are worth us considering:
- How will these new government policies impact believers and our ability to multiply disciples?
- By better understanding what’s ahead, can we be prudent about preparing for it?
Answering these questions and more is exactly what our online event—The Present Culture War—is all about.
Join us on February 22nd at 7pm ET as guest speakers Bill High (CEO of the Signatry) and Nathan Estruth (Co-Founder and Chairman of the 1792 Exchange) lead us in a private, invitation-only livestream for a select number of Biglife friends.
This is not a fund-raising event, but rather an opportunity to glean insight and wisdom that will help us all prepare for some challenges on the horizon.
Here’s an overview of what we’ll discuss:
- The Spiritual War that’s Upon Us
- The Threat of “Woke Capitalism” for Christian Organizations
- The “Hate is Not Charitable” Campaign (and how it impacts you)
- The Battle for Tax Exempt Status with Christian Churches/Ministries
- Q&A time with questions submitted online
Thanks for your interest, but our event is full for tonight. Stay tuned for upcoming events!